Friday, June 11, 2010

My New World

This is where Jenn and I will try and keep all of our friends and family updated on all things Arden. She is so excited to be a true New Yorker, and can't wait for all of you to come and visit her in her element.

So far, she is trying to stake out her uniqueness from both Jenn and me. I keep thinking that I've got another diva on my hands here and that my main job will be to just maintain her (like I do with her mother). For now, her needs are simple. Food. Diapers. Swaddling. All too soon will come the many trips to various foodie locations throughout the 5 boroughs, and the latest couture, or whatever...

I guess I'll just have to enjoy the dependence while I can.

For now, hopefully these images will help appease those clamoring for any news regarding their new love.






4 comments:

  1. She's perfect. Absolutely beautiful. I couldn't be happier... for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning. Tomorrow can't come fast enough as far as we're concerned... we've waited a long time to meet this little girl and we can't wait to finally hold her!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is wonderful! Absolutley gorgeous!Her legs are so very long too! We can't wait to see her! GREAT Uncle Bret says, "What's up with the wrinkly feet?" :)

    ReplyDelete